Michigan is the perfect risk free location for a high availability data center. The Great Lake state ranks 45th in FEMA declared disasters per population. Michigan is safe from other natural disasters such as hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires and flash flooding that affect other states. The building structure features concrete floors, solid block and brick walls and has a roof built to withstand 200+ mph winds.
Liberty Center One is in the heart of Southeast Michigan’s Automation Alley in Oakland County:
- 20 minutes from downtown Detroit
- 30 minutes from Detroit Metro Airport.
- Within 5 miles of two major interstate highways (I-696 and I-75) for convenient access to the surrounding metropolitan area.
Main features of the building include:
- Non-descript, industrial location
- Lighted parking
- Two loading docks – one with ground access for 16’ trailers
Liberty Center One is its own landlord with full control of the building and its management. Every aspect of the facility’s management, maintenance, design, and construction was and is under the supervision of our own employees and ownership. The attention to detail is one of our hallmarks – even our core electrical, engineering and HVAC contractors are minutes away.Follow Liberty Center One: