Liberty’s commitment is to get you the rackspace you need in the configuration that is right for you and your business while providing scalability for your future growth.
All racks come complete with combination locks (matching combinations for front and back and multiple cabinets) and come in three standard forms:
- Quarter rack: 10u private enclosure. Requires 1u PDUs
- Half rack: 20u private enclosure. Requires 1u PDUs
- Full rack: 42u private enclosure.
Some features of our full racks include:
- 3000 lb stationary load capacity
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4″ increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient.
- Tool-less accessory mounting rails include slots for quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Top panels have generous cable access holes and can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first
Liberty Center One also works individually with customers to respond to unique rack and space requirements. Have a self-contained HP data center rack or EMC storage rack? We provide a BYOR (Bring Your Own Rack) option. And Liberty Center One also can provide caged space, customized to your exact requirements.