Liberty’s portfolio of fiber providers continues to grow each year. As of August, 2014, there are nine separate fiber trunks that feed the data center from six different providers including:
- AT&T: One of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. Data coverage in more than 210 countries
- Comcast. High-speed, high-capacity fiber optic network with more than 145,000 miles of fiber spanning 29 regional networks in 30 states.
- Everstream. Regional-based ISP with over 9,500 miles of fiber across 5 states and comprehensive data center connectivity at 10 Gigabit speed, providing the fastest network in the region.
- Level (3). One of the world’s top three Internet traffic carriers serving customers in more than 500 markets in over 60 countries anchored by a fiber network on three continents with over 100,000 route miles.
- US Signal One of the largest fully deployed networks in the Midwest blanketing Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Kentucky and Missouri with over 14,000 miles of lit fiber and metro rings.
- Waveform Technology. Multi-homed network in SE Michigan with over 400 route miles with multiple upstreams providing redundancy and immunity from carrier disputes and routing failures.
In addition the following carriers are providing services to customers at Liberty Center One:
- Century Link
- Orange Business
- XO Communications
Liberty’s carriers provide a wide range of telecommunications services to customers at the data center including:
- IP-based voice and data communications
- Wide-area Ethernet
- Video and content distribution
- Private cloud-based solutions.
- Metro Ethernet connections from 5Mb/s to10 Gb/s.
- Optical Wave
- Virtual Ethernet
- PRIs, T-1’s Opt-e-man, Gigaman